Today’s guest is Anfernee Chansamooth, the founder of Confidentpreneur.com. He is also a philanthropist, executive coach, business consultant, and writer. He has trained over 1,000 business leaders across 14 countries. He has become the National Partnerships and Content Manager at Hub Australia, a co-working space.
- How a headache led to a hospital visit, and how that lead to a massive change in his thought process
- How losing his job in Canada led to his journey into entrepreneurism
- “If you’re multi-talented, find a way to make them work together”
- How he started Confidentpreneur.com
- Utilizing the negative times in life to help inspire others
- How he learned to make money by connecting people
- The future of work and collaboration
- He explains the difference between a co-working space and shared offices
- Why collaboration and interaction matters
- How an introvert can benefit from co-working spaces
You can connect with Afernee:
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.