Amber Hawken is a qualified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner and a Deep State Re-Patterning Therapist who uses these qualifications to help her clients with emotional, mental, and spiritual self-mastery. She’s continuing this work with her recently launched book, The Unfu*kwithable Life.
In this broadcast, Amber Hawken and I talk about:
- Why Amber Chose Such a Unique and Explicit Title for Her Book
- What Led Amber to Write Her Book
- The Seven F’s of Short-Term Stimulations and Addictions
- Our Struggle with False Identity
- The Three Steps to Overcoming Our Short-Term Addictions
- Why You Need to Own Who You Are and Practice Vulnerability
How to connect with Amber Hawken Online:
Click to Tweet:
“Money expands what you already are.” – @amber_hawken
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.