[Landing Page] Gumroad
Hey, thanks for stopping by.
I'm Tom Morkes - Author, Publisher, and all around Instigator.
I started using Pay What You Want Pricing in April of 2013 for my eBooks.
Since that time - and starting with a tiny subscriber list of only 166 readers - I've made thousands from PWYW pricing.
If you just came from my article on Gumroad, then you saw my results and you already understand why Pay What You Want is so powerful.
If you're looking for more information on Pay What You Want, I've compiled a list of articles I've written on the subject, as well as a list of podcast, radioshow and tv show interviews I've done over the course of the last few months on Pay What You Want pricing.
You can find them below.
Before I Forget...
If you like what you see here and find the information beneficial, then I encourage you to join The Resistance.
The Resistance is the growing army of artists and entrepreneurs disrupting the status quo and impacting the people and communities that matter (i.e. the ones that want to hear from you).
When you subscribe, you'll get my blog posts sent directly to your inbox as well as exclusive content just for Resistance Members. I never spam, I respect your privacy, and I will never sell your email.
Thanks in advance for joining and look forward to connecting with you!
Now onto the resources!!
Pay What You Want Resources
I sit down with marketing expert Ryan Hanley to discuss why Pay What You Want is one of the most powerful marketing techniques available.
Advanced Pricing Techniques with Tom Morkes on Growth Hacker TV (external link)
I sit down with entrepreneur and growth hacker Bronson Taylor to talk PWYW pricing - and why the saviest entrepreneurs and marketers are starting to use it to dominate their businesses (warning: this interview is very in depth and explains exactly how to create a successful PWYW product or service).
* * *
The Complete Guide to Pay What You Want Pricing
I hope you enjoyed all the free content.
If you liked what you've read so far and think Pay What You Want might be just the thing you need to kickstart sales of a new product (or if you just want to double your revenue from an existing product or service), check out my guide:
In it, I show you how you can double your revenue from a carefully positioned Pay What You Want offer, and the exact steps to take to make it happen.
Pay What You Want for my guide, starting at $1,and learn:
1. How to more than double your revenue using Pay What You Want Pricing
2. How to increase your marketing reach and impact
3. Why this is the preferred pricing model for artisan creators, writers, and small busines owners
* * *
The Complete Package
The guide alone is all you need to get started (and could easily sell for $39+), but if you're serious about making PWYW work, then I encourage you to check out The Complete Package:
The Complete Package includes 10 bonuses (worth over $500), including:
- 6 PDF Case Studies: Learn how Amanda Palmer, Humble Bundle, The Hybrid Athlete and 3 others use PWYW (and practical tips you can apply to your own PWYW product or service).
- 6 In-depth Website Analysis Videos: learn what the pros are doing on their websites and how you can do the same thing with your Pay What You Want offering.
- 4 Expert Interviews: Get inside the heads of entrepreneurs and artists who are using Pay What You Want models to make an impact (and a killing financially). We have 4 so far with more on the way.
- The Essential PWYW Checklist: miss any of these steps and your Pay What You Want offering won’t work.
- The PWYW Quick Offer Video Tutorial: a video tutorial designed to show you how to start making money by sharing your work online today (no business or website necessary).
- Ecommerce Website Creation Video Tutorial: There are a lot of ways to spend a lot of money online for a nice website, but what if you just want to get your work out there so people can contribute? This video tutorial will show you how to setup a website (for free) and start selling products in 5 minutes.
- The Pay What You Want Scripts Guide: copy and paste these scripts when making an offer to a client or selling a product and be certain you’re making the best offer possible to maximize your return using Pay What You Want.
- The PWYW Quickstart Workbook: use this along with the guide to craft a compelling PWYW offer that increases your credibility, adds value to your existing products and services, spreads your message farther (and cheaper) than conventional advertising, and increases revenue.
- Private Facebook Strategy Group: learn from others using PWYW to (1) sell their art, (2) make money from a hobby and (3) build generosity based businesses.
- 2 Months of Email Consultation: get direct email support to help you implement PWYW into your product or service (whether you're a small business, a solopreneur, an artist/writer/designer, etc, or someone who has no website, no storefront, and never put their work out there before – this support is for you).
* * *
Join The Resistance
I’ve invested thousands of hours creating this material, and I’m confident it will help you.
If you find this content useful, then you should definitely join The Resistance.
Our army of entrepreneurs and artists continues to grow in strength and number all across the world. If you'd like to be a part of our movement, subscribe below:
Every week, I send out a newsletter that will help you push through the struggles and sticking points we all experience as creators, as well as provide you with creative ways to start, finish, and ship your project successfully (Pay What You Want pricing is just one of the techniques I use - there are plenty more you'll find in the newsletter).
The Resistance isn’t for everyone. It's not supposed to be.
But it is for the person who cares deeply about what they're creating and wants an army of allies to help them through the struggles and sticking points we all experience as creators.
So if that’s you, I look forward to connecting with you.