Amber Hawken is a qualified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner and a Deep State Re-Patterning Therapist who uses these qualifications to help her clients with emotional, mental, and spiritual self-mastery. She's continuing this work with her recently launched book, The Unfu*kwithable Life.
In this broadcast, Amber Hawken and I talk about:
- Why Amber chose such a unique and explicit title for her book
- What led Amber to write her book
- The seven F’s of short-term stimulations and addictions
- Our struggle with false identity
- The three steps to overcoming our short-term addictions
- Why you need to own who you are and practice vulnerability
How to connect with Amber Hawken Online:
Click to Tweet:
“Money expands what you already are.” - @amber_hawken
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.