Today’s guest is Anfernee Chansamooth, the founder of Confidentpreneur.com. Anfernee is also a philanthropist, executive coach, business consultant, and writer. He has trained over 1,000 business leaders across 14 countries to work better and more effectively together. He has become the National Partnerships and Content Manager at Hub Australia, a co-working space in downtown Sydney.
What Anfernee Chansamooth and I talk about in today’s broadcast:
- How a headache which led to a hospital visit changed Anfernee’s outlook and life
- How he started Confidentpreneur.com from scratch
- How Anfernee has leveraged the negative times in his life to help inspire others
- How anyone can make money by connecting people
- The future of work and collaboration
- Why collaboration and interaction matters
- How an introvert can benefit from co-working spaces
“If you’re multi-talented, find a way to make your talents work together”
You can find Anfernee Chansamooth online:
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.