Subscribe in iTunes | Download
Bronson Taylor is the co-founder of Growth Hacker TV, a leader in growth hacking education, and the co-author of The Definitive Guide to Growth Hacking (alongside Neil Patel of Quicksprout). Bronson got his start online by working with his brother as web developers. However, it didn't take long for them both to discover that they didn't actually like client work, so they shifted focus to developing products and, most recently, membership sites.
What Bronson Taylor and I talk about in today's broadcast:
- The trials Bronson and his brother went through to scale their business
- How Bronson entered the growth hacking space (and how he teamed up with Neil Patel to write "The Definitive Guide to Growth Hacking")
- How Bronson met his co-founder and how they started Growth Hacker TV
- The purpose behind building a video based platform verses a podcast
- How Bronson has grown Growth Hacker TV using the techniques and strategies he teaches inside the platform (this stuff is really great)
- Why execution is better than idea creation (and other musings on business, entrepreneurship, marketing, and growth hacking)
You can find Bronson Taylor online:
- The Definitive Guide to Growth Hacking (I highly recommend this free resource)
If you enjoyed today's podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
Leave a Reply