Bryce Bladon is a freelancer, consultant and one of the people currently behind one of the most popular Tumblr blogs in the entire world, Clients From Hell.
In this broadcast, Bryce Bladon and I talk about:
- How Bryce started managing Clients from Hell
- Some examples of how Clients from Hell has grown to what it is today
- The importance of cyclical content
- How the Clients From Hell platform is monetized
- The balance between having sponsors and maintaining brand integrity
- How Bryce decides what new projects to work on
- The metrics Bryce uses to analyze the performance of the website
- How time-consuming is managing Clients From Hell?
- The future of Clients From Hell
- Bryce’s aversion to social media platforms
How to connect with Bryce Bladon Online:
- Bryce’s Website
- Clients From Hell Website
- Clients From Hell Podcast
- Hell to Pay 2 (Get $10 OFF when you use the discount code “inthetrenches”!)
Click to Tweet:
“If there isn’t a product out there that I would’ve wanted, and needed, and found valuable … that’s what I’m going to do next.” – @BryceBladon
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.