Caz Makepeace is one-half of the successful y Travel Blog and she’s here to explain how her blog has helped her family travel all over the world. We also discuss how she manages to balance a successful business with a full-time travel lifestyle.
In this broadcast, Caz Makepeace and I talk about:
- What led Caz’s Australian family to the United States?
- How Caz’s travel blog helps her family travel the world
- Finding the balance between travel and business
- The monetization strategy Caz regrets not doing earlier
- How Caz maintains her audience’s trust while doing affiliate marketing
- The largest source of Caz’s current traffic
- How competitive is the travel niche?
- The story of how Caz’s travels earned her an invitation to the White House
How to connect with Caz Makepeace online:
Click to tweet:
“I think a lot of people get stuck in growth because they can’t make a decision.” – @yTravelBlog
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.