Chris Prefontaine 3- time best-selling author, founder and CEO of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast. Chris founded Smart Real Estate Coach in 2014, bringing in his son Nick, daughter Kayla, and son-in-law Zachary to help grow the company. Chris and his team coach investors on how to properly scale and automate their real estate investing businesses throughout North America, without using their own cash, credit, or taking out bank loans to buy a property. Chris and his family buy and sell homes in their own market every month and then mentor, coach, and consult students and associates all around North America to do the exact same thing.
I brought Chris onto the podcast today to talk about how to invest in real estate with no capital. Not only that, but Chris shares pretty much everything you need to know about real estate in 2020 and beyond.
In this broadcast, Chris and I talk about:
- The low-down on how Chris broke into a saturated industry
- Effective real estate investing during the pandemic
- The do’s and don’ts when buying property
- Chris’ best tips on purchasing property with no credit or money down
- How to capitalize on the economic forces during the next 6 months
- What the outlook for the real estate industry is in 2020 and beyond
- Tips on making deals outside of the conventional loan system
- The best way to find a niche that interests you
- How to approach experts in your field of interest to mentor you
- Why you need to learn about economic trends in your desired niche
- Check out Chris’ book: Real Estate On Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash Or Credit
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
Podcast audio editing and show note production by Nives Kurjak. Click here to get 10% off your podcast production for life.