Danny Iny is the founder and CEO of Mirasee and best-selling author of nine published books, including Leveraged Learning, Teach and Grow Rich, The Audience Revolution, Engagement from Scratch!, and his most recent: Teach Your Gift. He is the host of the Business Reimagined Podcast and is also the creator of the acclaimed Course Builder’s Laboratory training program, which provides all the instruction, coaching, and support that entrepreneurs need to build and launch a profitable online course.
I’ve had Danny on the podcast before where he shared how to grow a 7-figure business. If you want to hear his backstory, go ahead and give episode 44 a listen.
In today’s broadcast, Danny Iny walks us through the ins and outs of e-learning (what it is, how it works, how the e-learning industry is growing and changing, and how to take advantage of it by creating and selling courses online).
In this broadcast, Danny and I talk about:
- The low-down on eCourses from 2015 to 2020
- The myth of passive income
- Understanding the difference between “edutainment” and “education”
- Danny’s top 2 tips for making a meaningful amount of income from your expertise
- Why Danny believes building a successful eCourse business requires starting with the transformation your eCourse provides before anything else
- How (and why) to offer community and support as an add-on to your eCourse
- Danny’s simple strategy for choosing an ideal topic for your eCourse
- The 3 must-know ingredients for building an eCourse business (whether from scratch, or by supplementing an existing business)
How to Connect with Danny:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today's broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
Podcast audio editing and show note production by Nives Kurjak. Click here to get 10% off your podcast production for life.