David Jenyns is the author of SYSTEMology, host of the Business Systems Simplified podcast and a serial business owner. Recognised as a high achieving businessman, you will find many of his keynotes on YouTube.
In today’s episode, David and I discuss his proprietary 7-step process for systemizing your business. We break down the method for those looking to turn an early startup success into a repeatable process that can scale with you and your business. Because if you don’t have systems, you don’t have a business. Period.
In this broadcast, David and I talk about:
- How the renowned Michael Gerber changed David’s business adventure
- The benefits of applying a systematic approach to starting a business
- Why you need to consider working on projects for free
- Linearity of business growth and why is it important
- Identifying and understanding the values of being a system thinker
- Embracing systems and processes to systemize your business (even if you’re not tech savvy)
- David’s go-to process for evaluating businesses and their systems
- 10-15 must-have systems that move the needle in your business
- David’s 7 steps to system optimization (have a pen and paper ready)
- Changing the direction of your business with a 3-step 1-page outline
- Hiring a systems process professional so that you can finally step out of your business
- David’s best tip for increasing the value of your business
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
Podcast audio editing and show note production by Nives Kurjak. Click here to get 10% off your podcast production for life.