Jeffrey Shaw is a business coach, public speaker, and the host of the Creative Warriors podcast. In his early twenties, Jeffrey realized just how important it is to find the place where you belong in order to succeed as a freelancer or entrepreneur and he explains why that is in today's episode.
In this broadcast, Jeffrey Shaw and I talk about:
- What it means to “find the place where you belong” and why it matters
- Can your purpose by invalidated by the people around you?
- The importance of identifying what you value the most and finding others that value the same things
- What it means to own who you are
- Should companies align themselves with a political or social view?
How to connect with Jeffrey Shaw online:
- Jeffrey's Website
- The 12 Must-Have Mindsets for Uncommon Entrepreneurs
- Jeffrey on Facebook
- Jeffrey on Linkedin
Click to tweet:
“We can only see in ourselves what our current belief in ourselves in limited by.” - @jeffreyshaw1
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.