Grant Baldwin is a professional speaker, the founder of The Speaker Lab, and creator of Booked and Paid to Speak. Grant started his speaking career as a youth pastor, but eventually moved on because he felt compelled to try something else. After several months trying to figure out his next steps, Grant decided to try his hand as a professional speaker. He's since spoken at hundreds of events and to tens of thousands of attendees. He now also helps others with their speaking careers through The Speaker Lab.
In this broadcast, Grant Baldwin and I talk about:
- Grant's background in youth ministry and his love of speaking.
- The differences between talking in front of large audiences vs. small audiences.
- How to find the balance between what you want to speak about and what people will pay you to speak about.
- Multiple ways to earn an income from speaking.
- Several ways to find speaking engagements even if you're just starting out.
- How speaking can lead to more book sales (for the authors in the audience).
- Grant’s advice to potential speakers help become an excellent speaker.
How to find Grant Baldwin online:
If you enjoyed today's podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.