Ian Brodie is an expert at helping consultants and coaches become seen as authorities in their fields. Today, we're diving into this exact topic and Ian is really bringing some top-notch advice and tips so you definitely don't want to miss this one.
In this broadcast, Ian Brodie and I talk about:
- What does it mean to be an authority in your space?
- What’s better: more clients at a lower rate or fewer clients at a higher rate?
- If water can be branded, why can’t you?
- The two paths to becoming an authority in your space
- The importance of having a different methodology, a hook, and evidence
- Why most people don’t accurately estimate their own level of expertise
- Ian’s Five-Day Authority Challenge
And so much more.
How to connect with Ian Brodie online:
Great quote from Ian Brodie:
"Good relationships [with your clients] can sometimes hold you back." - @ianbrodie
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.