Tomas Laurinavicius is a lifestyle designer, entrepreneur, and professional blogger who travels full-time and, today, we’re talking about how Tomas organizes his days to get stuff done while he travels, what lifestyle design is and the merits and drawbacks of it, the difference between travel and vacation, the importance of starting from a place of principles, and why you must have non-negotiables in life.
In this broadcast, Tomas Laurinavicius and I talk about:
- Tomas’ transformational evolution that led him to become a traveling lifestyle design entrepreneur and blogger
- How Tomas finds a balance between traveling and working
- Why Tomas loves to travel but doesn’t like taking vacations
- Why it’s okay to be an entrepreneur and not want to become the next Mark Zuckerburg
- The difference between bragging about your lifestyle and using it gain visibility for your business
- Why you can have anything you want in life, but you can’t have everything
- Why you need to push the edge and make some people hate you
- The importance of having non-negotiable habits and principles
And so much more.
How to connect with Tomas Laurinavicius online:
- Tomas Laurinavicius’ Website
- Tomas Laurinavicius on Facebook
- Tomas Laurinavicius on Instagram
Great quote from Tomas Laurinavicius:
“Self-awareness, I think, is the most important thing in lifestyle design.” – @tomaslau
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.