Jonathan Keyser is the founder and CEO of Keyser. By using his own selfless service model, Jonathan was able to turn Keyser into the largest tenant rep commercial real estate firm in Arizona in just six years.
The rapid growth and continued success of Keyser inspired Jonathan to share, teach and train the next generation of selfless leaders using his model, hence the Keyser Institute was born. To top it all off, Jonathan is also a Wall Street Journal Best-Selling Author of You Don’t Have to Be Ruthless to Win, a book that chronicles Jonathan’s journey from self-described ruthlessness to selfless service, including why and how he did it and how you can do the same.
In today’s conversation, we talk about why you don’t have to be ruthless to win a business, or life, and that there’s another way to do things. We also talk about why you must align your business model with your values and how to inculcate this in your team.
In this broadcast, Jonathan and I talk about:
- How did Jonathan’s journey begin
- What does the term “ruthlessness” mean to Jonathan
- How did Jonathan transform himself from being ruthless to more selfless
- In what way does Jonathan approach selfless service
- How to implement selfless service into your business
- The importance of self-reinvention to grow your business
- What are the three levels of self-reinvention
- How to structure a culture of selfless service around reinvention
- How to incorporate Jonathan’s culture of service model in a team setting
- In what ways does Jonathan’s service model require a business model shift
How to Connect with Jonathan:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.