Jordan Harbinger is the host of a top 50 iTunes podcast (The Jordan Harbinger Show) with over 4 million downloads per month. This makes Jordan’s show one of the most popular shows in the world. Today, I sit down with Jordan to discuss how he grew his podcast from scratch in such a short amount of time, how he was able to recover from a challenging business breakup, how he was able to reframe “starting over” as a positive, and tips and tricks you can use to grow your reach and influencer through a podcast.
In this broadcast, Jordan Harbinger and I talk about:
- How Jordan was able to get 1 MM downloads on his new podcast
- What it was like to start a business over from scratch
- Why it is important to reframe ¨starting over from scratch¨ to ¨moving forward with new experience¨and the role this played for Jordan
- How a personal brand allows a podcaster to have a wider array of guests and topics
- Why strong brand alignment doesn’t need an explanation
- How pivoting a business can give you the opportunity to better server your clients (even if you’re serving the same market)
- Growth strategies that accelerate the reach and downloads of a podcast show
- Why it is important to share your success and struggles with your audience
How to Connect with Jordan Harbinger Online:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.