Kim Walsh Phillips is the CEO of Elite Digital Group, a direct-response social media agency. Kim has helped her clients bring in more than a billion dollars through direct-response marketing. She is author of “No B.S. Guide to Direct Response Social Media Marketing: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Guide to Producing Measurable, Monetizable Results with Social Media Marketing” with Dan Kennedy.
I met Kim at an event we both attended last year. At that time, she shared a way to rapidly grow your Facebook Page to more than 10,000+ ‘likes.’ Normally, I’d ignore this advice because I’m not a big proponent of social media. Personally, I’ve seen much greater ROI from influencer marketing, email marketing, and content marketing than social. But then Kim showed me how she turns these new fans into customers. And she backed it up with numbers – real numbers (and real big numbers). That piqued my interest. So I decided to dig deeper. What I found was that Kim has a system for building an audience on Facebook and then generating sales from that audience. The best part: anyone can implement it.
So while this is a more ‘tactical’ broadcast than is typical, I wanted to share it because I figured some of my readers and listeners could find value in this process.
In this broadcast, Kim Walsh Phillips and I talk about:
- Kim’s step by step process to grow your Facebook audience
- How to get Facebook likes for pennies
- How to turn your Facebook Page ‘likes’ into customers and clients
- When and why you should use this strategy (and when you shouldn’t)
- Big changes happening to FB and how to take advantage of this tactic today
- Why Facebook is not dead (Kim will explain why)
- One thing you’re probably doing right now that is killing your organic reach on Facebook (and a very simple solution that doesn’t require you to pay for exposure)
- A simple way to find topics to talk about Why you need to use the ‘open loop’ framework
And much more.
Useful Resources from my Conversation with Kim:
- Sumorank.com – how to find what content is being shared
- Answerthepublic.com – how to discover questions people are asking in your industry
How to connect with Kim Walsh Phillips online:
Kim Walsh Phillips On Social Media content sharing:
“Create and share content that turns you into a publisher, or entertainer, or a clearing house of content versus just someone whose reposting promotional crap that no one wants to see ” – Kim Walsh Phillips
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.