Liam Austin is the Co-Founder of Entrepreneurs HQ. He hosts marketing summits and sends a daily marketing tactic via EHQ Daily to help small business owners and entrepreneurs grow their business. Liam’s passion for entrepreneurship began whilst at Macquarie University when he was tasked with growing strategic partnerships for one of the top tech startups in Sydney, Soulmates Technology. This foray into tech led Liam to begin building and running his own businesses online to varying degrees of success.
In today’s conversation, Liam and I discuss virtual summits. What are they? How do they work? And why could they be so profitable? Liam is someone who is an expert in this space, and I’m eager to learn more about where he focuses his time and attention when planning these summits and what are some things that you should be considering if you want to run a virtual summit someday. My hope is that this conversation will give you the foundation and the fundamentals you need to run a successful virtual summit. My biggest takeaway from this conversation is that virtual summits are definitely worth considering no matter what space you’re operating in because they absolutely work!
In this broadcast, Liam and I talk about:
- How did Liam use LinkedIn to get started in the virtual summit space
- What is the referral software that Liam uses
- What are ambassadors for your product
- What is the difference between ambassadors and affiliates
- How hard is it to integrate referrals
- How many people who are referred actually buy
- What’s working now with virtual summits
- What are the five foundation pieces of virtual summits
- What is something that your solving for your audience
- Why you should build your network with influencers
- What should you lead people to after a summit
- When should someone consider doing something other than a virtual summit
- What is the perfect length of a virtual summit
How to Connect with Liam:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.