Lisa Stiefel is the founder of The Multicultural Life. She has had a life of travelling a lot growing up, participating in a European exchange student program in high school. It was her interest in language and culture that drove her travels.
What Lisa Stiefel and I talk about in today's broadcast:
- How Lisa is able to learn a new language when living in a new country
- How to deal with culture shock, even in an English-speaking country
- Why Lisa is focusing on English with Lisa for now
- Lisa's expectations and how she will met them
- What Lisa loves about teaching languages
- The hardest thing about this work
You can find Lisa Stiefel online:
If you enjoyed today's podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.