Melissa Dinwiddie is the author of The Creative Sandbox Way and is on the show today to discuss how we’re all creative, even if we don’t believe we are, and how our creativity can actually help us in our professional lives.
In this broadcast, Melissa Dinwiddie and I talk about:
- Why Melissa wrote The Creative Sandbox Way
- Why one of the rules in Melissa’s book is quantity over quality
- How to know when a project is ready to be released
- The benefits of sharing your work before you’re ready
- The importance of finding a balance between work and play
- How adding creativity breaks during your workday can improve your focus and performance
- What to do if you don’t believe you’re a creative person
And so much more.
How to connect with Melissa Dinwiddie online:
Great quote from Melissa Dinwiddie:
“Persistence and quantity are actually the key to creativity.” – @a_creative_life
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.