Today, I sit down with the founder and creator of Live your Message, Marisa Murgatroyd. According to Marisa, At 4’11 and a quarter, she’s called the shortest woman in marketing, but that doesn’t stop her from having huge ideas. She’s the “go to” brand builder for industry luminaries and heavyweights such as Justin Livingston, Callan Rush, and Danny Iny.
Marisa helps entrepreneurs create a business that is authentic and aligned with who they are, to empower them to turn up the dial on their “inner superhero,” so they can be the superhero to their tribe, as well as in their own lives.
In today’s conversation, Marisa shares how she pivoted her career from documentary film-making to creating and selling digital products. She reveals how to engage a community successfully and create content that makes a difference.
In this broadcast, Marisa Murgatroyd and I talk about:
- How a career in NGO film-making led Marisa to creating digital content and courses online
- How Marisa was able to gain initial traction in an industry
- How Marisa structures her service-based business offer
- How transitioning from Agency to digital products helped Marisa rebalance her life
- The challenges that come with engaging students in elearning.
- Integrating psychological studies to keep students engaged at a record-setting rate
- Why results are invaluable and the power of winning fast
- How to help your clients get better results faster
- Why less is more in digital content despite popular belief
- How to use guarantees in your marketing approach to get more sales (and increase your profit)
- Why you should get your students and clients to win fast
- How to setup the back-end of your program so you can empower your students and clients
- How integrating constant small wins throughout a program can make creators and students successful.
- Why ¨Earn while you learn¨ is the new approach to learning
And much more…
How to connect with Marisa Murgatroy Online:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.