Subscribe in iTunes | Download
Michael Kawula is the CEO of Social Quant and has built several million dollar businesses over the course of his entrepreneurial career. Today, we're discussing why 90% of businesses fail within the first five years and how you can make sure it doesn't happen to you.
In this broadcast, Michael Kawula and I talk about:
- Why 90% of companies fail in the first five years
- Michael’s four ways to move your business forward
- The #1 downfall for entrepreneurs
- Should different types of businesses have different methods of growth?
- Why you should be utilizing other peoples’ audiences
- How to network properly on Twitter
- How to connect with major influencers
How to connect with Michael Kawula online:
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Eisenhower Matrix
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Help a Reporter Out (HARO)
- Right Relevance
Click to tweet:
“I’m a big believer in imperfect action beats perfect inaction.” - @MikeKawula
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
Leave a Reply