Michele Moreno is a camera coach who works with entrepreneurs, creators and anyone who wants to get in front of the camera. She helps them show up, present and crush their video presentations. As an actress, singer, business writer, confidence expert, Michele helps people become a better versions of themselves, and turn their viewers into clients.
My big takeaway from today's call is that the 20% of effort that creates the 80% of your results from video presentations is all stuff that's under your control. It has nothing to do with big budget editing, expensive cameras, snazzy lighting, or anything like that. The critical pieces are the things that you do when you're on camera and how you show up, speak, look, and engage. That is what we cover in today's conversation.
In this broadcast, Michele and I talk about:
- How Michele stepped into the world of acting
- Why Michele made the switch from actor to coach
- Where to begin with video presentation
- How to overcome the fear of the camera and crush your video presentations
- What types of video you should produce based on your niche and professional skills
- Presentation strategies for Youtube and Facebook live
- How to use a video to generate new clients for your business
- Why tribal rituals are critical for attracting a group of followers
- The biggest mistakes that people make when they film themselves
4 Quick video presentation tips from Michele:
- Look at the lens
- Good lighting (stand in front of the window)
- Get your hands free / put a video on a stand, so it doesn't shake
- Make sure your face is large in the frame. Top of head to top of the frame - close the gap.
How to Connect with Michele:
Additional Tools :
- Oratory App
- PromptSmart App
- Teleprompter for iPads, Androids, and Phones
- Teleprompter Pro -Script & Lyrics Prompter Cue
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches
Subscribe to In The Trenches on iTunes
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today's broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
Leave a Reply