Mojca Mars is the creator of Super Spicy Media, an advertising firm that focuses on helping clients with their online presence through social media. Mojca began her career as a journalist before founding her ad agency at the age of twenty-one.
In this broadcast, Mojca Mars and I talk about:
- The joys of being your own boss
- The challenges that come with dealing with clients as a millennial.
- Her mindset of using hurdles in business as a way to prove yourself.
- The process of setting goals continually to measure where you are in your business.
- Positioning her company in the international, English speaking market instead of a local business.
- Transitioning from a purely service based business into the informational product market.
- How products can help provide passive income.
- Finding the time to work on your business and not simply in the business.
- Building authority with potential clients through social media.
How to find Mojca Mars online:
Check out SuperSpicyMedia.com/ITT to learn more about Mojca and her company, find many resources, and a 50% discount for our listeners on her book “Facebook Ads Manual: Everything you need to know to get started”.
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.