Nathan Hirsch is a serial entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and e-commerce. He is the founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com and the co-founder and COO of Portlight. Nathan is an expert at building efficient systems and processes, sales strategies, and business management.
In today’s broadcast, Nathan Hirsch takes us behind-the-scenes of his acquisition and investment journey and he shares his bootstrap strategies to grow his business into a multimillion-dollar business in a little less than 4 years.
In this broadcast, Nathan and I talk about:
- How Nathan began his entrepreneurial journey using the Amazon Marketplace
- Behind the scenes of Nathan’s acquisition journey
- How Nathan figured out what to prioritize in his business
- Where did Nathan know to put his effort when it came to software
- Nathan’s strategies to get his business “sales” ready
- The best rules of thumb when it comes to hiring developers
- How you can make your business a business that someone wants to buy
- The top 2 things Nathan had to invest in prior to the sale of his business
- How Nathan made the decision to sell his business to the person who bought it
How to Connect with Nathan:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today's broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
Podcast audio editing and show note production by Nives Kurjak. Click here to get 10% off your podcast production for life.