Rachel Gilliam is the founder of PunchPresence.com and the marketing director for Launch DFW, a company that supports tech entrepreneurship throughout northern Texas. I brought Rachel on the show specifically because of her uncanny ability to connect with people and lead communities (a skillset that is undervalued, in my opinion).
Here are just a few of the topics we touch on in today’s interview:
- How Rachel got her start in marketing and how she started her own business from scratch
- How Rachel and other entrepreneurs handle the loneliness of solopreneurship
- The most effective ways to network no matter what business you’re in
- Rachel’s incredible ability to connect with people (even though she’s a self-admitted introvert)
- What Launch DFW is and where it’s going
Where you can find Rachel Gilliam online:
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.