Regina Anaejionu is the creator of ByRegina.com. She has been writing, growing online communities, and selling products and services online since 2008. She's done everything from full time writing, to design work, to WordPress website creation, to publishing her own courses and ebooks.
In today's conversation, we talk about 'sensative sales.' In a nutshell, it's a way to market and sell your products and services by being fully transparent. Instead of hiding your offer behind a webinar, you share the offer right away, and give the potential customer everything he or she needs to make a purchase. That way they have the time to think it over and won't be blindsided by the offer when you share it on a webinar (or however else you might share it).
We talk about this and much more on today's broadcast.
In this broadcast, Regina Anaejionu and I talk about:
- Transparent and ethical scarcity and urgency (if you find this subject ineresting, definitely check out my interview with Jack Born of Deadlinefunnel)
- How transparent selling can increase sales
- How to implement transparency into your sales funnel
- Why 'sensitive sales' are the future of online sales (at least for those who have built a brand based on trust)
- When and where 'sensitive sales' don't work as well as the traditional 'hard sell' technique
And much more.
How to connect with Regina Anaejionu:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today's broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.