Rob Wormley is a content marketer and author. Over the past seven years, he has developed digital marketing strategies and content for best-selling authors, Hall of Fame speakers, and businesses all across the country. He currently works as the Head of Content Marketing for When I Work.
In this broadcast, Rob Wormley and I talk about:
- How Rob’s background in journalism has helped him become a successful content marketer.
- What WhenIWork.com is and how Rob creates content for small businesses.
- Why Rob only develops online content strategies quarterly.
- How Rob uses content creation as a tool to test strategies in real time.
- How Rob measures the success of the content that is created.
- How to develop high quality, actionable content and why it is the most effective marketing strategy.
- Why he does not create content that he can not promote.
- Why he thinks email out-reach is still effective.
- Rob’s advice for being authentic, generating leads, and scaling over time.
How to find Rob Wormley online:
If you enjoyed today's podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.