Roland Frasier is co-founder and principal of three current Inc. Magazine fastest growing companies. He has founded, scaled or sold 24 different 7 to 9 figure businesses ranging from consumer products to industrial machine manufacturing companies with adjusted sales ranging from $3 million to $337 million. He is currently growing DigitalMarketer, RivalBrands, and Plattr while advising over 150 other companies on digitally-centric customer acquisition, activation, referral, retention, and revenue strategies and plan implementation.
I brought Roland onto the show today to talk about strategy and thought process; specifically, how he thinks about business and the problem he’s had to solve, at various levels of resolution. My big takeaway from this call is that each of us probably has all the information, facts, and “data” we need to make big things happen. We just have to get out there and get our hands dirty. Stop searching for the latest “hack” and instead implement (and really get after it when you do).
In this broadcast, Roland and I talk about:
- Roland’s origin story (how he got started doing what he’s doing today)
- How to get amazing results by making the right deals
- The best ways to get traffic and sales without an audience
- Over a half-dozen strategies Roland used, including blog networks and link-building tactics, to generate over $1 million in sales for an affiliate product (even if you don’t do affiliate marketing, you’ll want to listen to this part)
- The importance of SEO for product launches
- How to leverage brands and businesses that already have traffic for your own launch
- Why leaving your phone number for customer support inquiries gives you a huge advantage in sales
- Why your network and the relationships you’ve built are the foundation of good marketing
- How to create a relationship with a prospects and potential customers, quickly
- A system you can use to prioritize your strategies
- How to know which opportunity to pursue (and which to ditch)
- How to prevent burnout and why you shouldn’t do everything alone
How to Connect with Roland :
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.