Samir Patel is the founder and managing partner of Trophy Point Investment Group. He bought his first hotel when he was a junior in college. Samir has successfully served as an officer in the US Army serving as the chief operations officer of a 1,000 person organization. He has engaged in real estate transactions/investments, acquisition of businesses and creating businesses for 10 years.
In today’s episode, Samir and I discuss how to mitigate downside risk by spotting financial liabilities and closing them up and more broadly, handling the chaos.
In this broadcast, Samir and I talk about:
- How does Samir turn companies around
- Where did Samir’s entrepreneurship journey begin
- How did Westpoint shape Samir’s business mindset
- How was Samir able to handle his side hustles while on active duty
- What caused Samir to pursue business ventures full-time
- What it’s like to turn around after bankruptcy
- The importance of honesty and knowing when to let people go
- The importance of communication and asking questions regarding loans
- What does Samir look for in terms of chaos and uncertainty
- What should brick and mortar stores prioritize
- How the complexities of loans can be managed effectively
How to Connect with Samir:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.