Tom Ziglar is the son of Zig Ziglar; one of the most influential motivational speakers and business thought leaders of our time. He’s also the CEO of Ziglar, Inc. and is carrying on his father’s legacy by using the company to help people and businesses achieve their personal and professional goals.
In this broadcast, Tom Ziglar and I talk about:
- What it was like growing up with Zig Ziglar
- How Tom’s golf habit led to him taking over the family business
- The story of Tom’s first sale and the major lesson he learned from it
- Why building trust is so incredibly important when scaling a business
- The simple way to build trust in the sales industry
- Why you should strive to be different from your competition instead of trying to beat them at their own game
- What is a “turn-key” business and why should yours be one?
- The number one reason most business don’t do as well as they could
- Why you need to tweak your prices to generate profitable revenue
- Tom’s advice for when your business and sales become stagnate
- The powerful reason for being very clear about your “why”
- What is a “minimum viable customer”?
How to connect with Tom Ziglar online:
Great quote from Tom Ziglar:
“Significance is when you help someone else be, do, or have more than they thought possible.” – @tomziglar
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.