Subscribe in iTunes | Download
Gene Hammett is an author, podcast host, business coach, leadership strategist, and a very experienced public speaker who's used his speaking engagements to grow his business into the success it is today.
In this broadcast, Gene Hammett and I talk about:
- Why Gene started out speaking for free
- How Gene averages over $18,000 in revenue from each speech
- The most common mistake people make with their speech titles and descriptions
- Why your speech needs to emotionally resonate with your audience
- Why you should absolutely not pitch yourself for speaking engagements
- The two main factors in landing a speaking engagement
- Gene’s system for building relationships with event planners
- About Gene's new book, The Trap of Success
How to connect with Gene Hammett online:
Click to tweet:
“Even a great speech to the wrong audience is still not a good speech.” - @genehammett
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.