Subscribe in iTunes | Download
Warren Hogarth is the Co-Founder and CEO of Empower Finance; which includes the Empower app.
In this episode, we talk about Warren's time at Sequoia Capital, the criteria he uses when determining what companies to invest in, and how his new app can save people thousands of dollars each year by allowing them to take control of their finances.
In this broadcast, Warren Hogarth and I talk about:
- What led Warren to work at Sequoia Capital
- What the environment was like at Sequoia Capital and what Warren learned from it
- The criteria Warren uses to determine if a company is worth investing in
- Why Warren focuses only on tech companies (or companies that are technology-enabled)
- What is the Empower app and how does it meet Warren’s criteria?
- How Warren is growing his customer base in a market with big-name players
- How entrepreneurs and small business owners can benefit from using the Empower app
And so much more.
How to connect with Warren Hogarth online:
Great quote from warren Hogarth:
"It’s really about breaking down the barriers in financial services." - @empowermeapp
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.