Chris Mance is a software engineer and the founder of Nichevertising, software that gives authors, podcasters, and thought leader businesses the power to engage with influencers and build their following.
What Chris Mance and I talked about in this broadcast:
- How Chris went from the corporate world to launch his business
- How Chris built Nichevertising into what it is today, pivoting multiple times along the way
- Nichevertisings pricing model and how Chris moves customers along the sales funnel (from free to paid)
- How Chris developed a system to maximize the effect of twitter for businesses
- Where Chris sees the future of Nichevertising and how he plans to grow from here
Where you can contact Chris:
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.