Dov Gordon is a coach who helps consultants, coaches and experts get ideal clients. He is the founder and head coach of The Alchemist Entrepreneur, which works on the core concepts of your marketing message and systematic implementation.
On today’s episode, I sit down with Dov Gordon, a coach who helps consultants, coaches and experts land their ideal clients. We dive into precisely how you should be crafting your tagline or hooks that will allow you to get more clients. My big takeaway from today’s conversation is Dov’s three step process that he walks through with clients when he’s helping them develop their taglines and hooks.
In this broadcast, Eric and I talk about:
- What led Dov to enter the consultant space
- How did Dov use the “live it to learn it” mentality
- In what ways did Dov use experiential learning without a college education
- What is the “path of mastery” and how it applies to a marketing funnel
- How to lead a customer through an experience
- The importance of connecting with a master/mentor to save yourself time
- What is considered interesting content for an ideal customer/client
- How the ideal client is concerned with a problem that they have and don’t want, and a result they want and don’t have
- Why starting simple, such as assessing a general problem, engages further interest in the consultation
- In what ways can a consultant shift positions to attract higher end clients
- Why a consultant should ask themselves what problems they help solve and what results they can enable
- When you gain the trust of an ideal client, how do you effectively close
How to Connect with Dov:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.