David Kadavy is the bestselling author of The Heart to Start and Design for Hackers. He is also the host of the Love Your Work podcast.
In this episode, David and I talk dig into how his curiosity has led him down some unexpected paths and opened the door to knew opportunities.
In this broadcast, David Kadavy and I talk about:
- Why David felt compelled to write his book, The Heart to Start
- Can we cultivate an action mindset in those around us?
- The importance of creating something of your own even if you don’t want to be an entrepreneur
- Why we need to embrace curiosity and never stop learning
- Why the cliched advice of following your passion isn’t always the best idea
- How David’s curiosity has shown up in his writing and various projects over the years
And so much more.
How to connect with David Kadavy online:
- David Kadavy’s Website
- David Kadavy’s Book: The Heart to Start
- David Kadavy’s Podcast: Love Your Work
Great quote from David Kadavy:
“If you want to have purpose in your life, you’ve got to do something nobody else can do except for you.” – @kadavy
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.