Greg Rollett is the founder of Ambitious.com. Greg started Ambitious.com to inspire millennials to do great things.
What Greg Rollett and I talk about in this broadcast:
- How he used his experience in the music industry, especially being an “opening act” to help him with his writing career with Mashable.com
- How people often fail because they do not aim high and they do not share their best work when writing for others
- Greg gives us his advice for people who want to build their own media platforms
- Define who you want your audience to be
- Collect data about that audience
- Define what your goal for the consumer is after they get your product
- Create content to match the goals you have set
- Greg reminds us that media is consumed for two reasons: to be entertained or to solve a problem; the best media combines the two.
- Greg explains why the fastest way for people to make money is to niche down to solve a particular problem for a particular group of people
- What the strategies Greg used to create Ambitious.com where and how other people could apply those same strategies
- Greg tells us how his best leverage activity has been involving more people in his projects
- Greg leaves us his best piece of advice: Start! And gives us his insights on where to begin
Greg Rollett on how to avoid distraction and nay-sayers:
“I only want to be known by the people who are cutting my check”
Contact Greg Rollett online:
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.