David Ralph is the creator and host of the Join Up Dots business podcast; which has seen nearly 500,000 downloads in a single month. Today, we’re discussing how David left the corporate world behind (with a little push from yours truly) to become a full-time professional podcaster.
In this broadcast, David ralph and I talk about:
- Why download numbers don’t really matter
- The benefits of batching your interviews
- Why David still does all the post-production work himself instead of outsourcing it
- They story of how I gave David Dumbo’s magic feather
- David’s tactics for using iTunes, and not social media, to grow his audience
- How Pat Flynn and John Lee Dumas influenced David
- How a niche website about the Florida Keys allows David to podcast full-time
- David’s experiences with burn out while building passive income
- How David’s dreams and goals have changed since he first started his podcast
And so much more.
How to connect with David Ralph online:
Great quote from David ralph:
“I’m not anything else. I am a podcaster and I’m proud to say that.” – @joinupdot
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.