Hussain Bandukwala is the Chief PMO Coach and Adviser at Parwaaz Consulting, which provides consulting, coaching, support and resources to facilitate the success of Project Management Office (PMO) leaders. He is a seasoned program/project manager who has worked with C-level executives and garnered recognition for being a versatile leader with a focus on getting things done. Hussain speaks at PMI events and has authored several PMO relevant publications.
Today, I sit down with Hussain to talk about project management. Specifically, how do we get things done quickly and efficiently and do it in as organized a fashion as possible so that we can chip on time and profitably. This episode is going to discuss how you can get things done better, faster and ultimately reclaim more of your time. My biggest takeaway from this episode is that what we are doing is worth our time and energy only when we’re getting things done efficiently and effectively.
In this broadcast, Hussain and I talk about:
- What led Hussain to what he’s doing today
- What exactly is project management
- How should we think of project management as an overview
- Why is project management not an administrative task
- Is it true that some people do not need a framework to get something done
- How do you know if you need project management as a solopreneur or small business
- What are the phases included in project management
- What is the key to project management success
- What are some examples of project management software
- How to use a Gantt Chart for project management at a glance
- What you definitely need if you’re trying to run a business or grow an operation
- Why is consistency key when it comes to project management
- How you can work backwards to see results faster
How to Connect with Hussain:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today's broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.