During his five years in the Navy, Josh was a Navy journalist, sharing all the great things that sailors were doing. Josh started in entrepreneurship as an internet developer in the mid-nineties.
What Josh Elledge and I talk about in today’s broadcast:
- How Josh used his family’s financial struggle to start Savings Angel
- What an entrepreneur can do to become noticed and successful
- How Millions in Free Media can help digital entrepreneurs
- Why journalists and media producers are adverse to risk
- How to cultivate a relationship with local journalists
You can find Josh Elledge online:
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.