Jovana Miljanovic was born and raised in Serbia. She built a brick and mortar style business where she ran in-person workshops from scratch and then pivoted to helping people around the world through her virtual education platform. Now Jovana helps women start and scale their businesses online, and she hosts her own podcast, the Jovana Miljanovic Podcast on YouTube.
In this broadcast, Jovana Miljanovic walks us through how to build your business in 2020 from scratch, regardless of the constantly shifting economic and social landscape that we’re all in. She also shares why you need to prioritize doing things that make you uncomfortable (in business and life) and how to stick to your goals for an extended period of time.
In this broadcast, Jovana and I talk about:
- Behind the scenes of Jovana’s entrepreneurial journey
- The positives of bartering your services during the start-up phase to kick start your business
- How Jovana realized she needed to support women in business
- The reason why Jovana shifted to a predominantly online business
- Why Jovana feels like everything is an experiment when it comes to business and life
- How you can stop relying on your past success and start getting uncomfortable
- Jovana’s go-to structure for getting uncomfortable
- The best length of time for goal setting
- Why Jovana loves failing fast and making mistakes in her business
- How Jovana recommends remaining authentic on social media
How to Connect with Jovana:
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today's broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
Podcast audio editing and show note production by Nives Kurjak. Click here to get 10% off your podcast production for life.