Michael Neeley is an authority strategist, business mentor and podcasting veteran. Along with hosting many podcasts, Michael is a writer, a motivational speaker, a personal development coach, and the creator of the transformational program The Art of Forgetting.
In today’s conversation, Michael and I discuss the ins and outs of starting a podcast in 2020 from tax write offs to gaining tremendous traction relatively quickly. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, then grab a pen and paper and take some notes.
In this broadcast, Michael and I talk about:
- How have podcasts changed from 2003-2020
- Why 2020 is the perfect year to start a podcast
- Clever ways to set the initial focus of your podcast
- The best way to plan your podcast episodes in advance
- Michael’s top recommendations regarding podcast sponsorships and advertising
- How to make money from your podcast
- The low down on tax write offs for podcasters
- Embracing evergreen content rather than hot button content
- Michael’s traction boosting podcast “growth hacks”
- Talking Tech – What you need to know about production, software, hardware, and hosting platforms
- THE SIMPLE 5-STEP PROCESS TO LAUNCH A ROCKIN’ PODCAST
- Facebook: @ArtOfForgetting
- Twitter: @michaelkneeley
Get the Latest Broadcasts of In The Trenches on Your Favorite Podcast Platform:
How You Can Support In The Trenches
Did you enjoy today’s broadcast of In The Trenches? Please click here to leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Your review helps me spread the word of this podcast, which allows me to line up amazing guests and continue to produce this podcast ad-free. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
Podcast audio editing and show note production by Nives Kurjak. Click here to get 10% off your podcast production for life.