Nick Gentle is the co-founder of iFindProperty. Born in New Zealand, Nick lived and worked in Japan for 11 years before he began investing in rental properties. To get started investing, he used iFindProperty, a company that helps investors find and invest in real estate in New Zealand. After Nick became a professional investor, he and a friend built an investment company to help others do the same. Most suprisingly, Nick was able to build this company while still living in Japan. As fate would have it, a few years later they ended up merging with iFindProperty, and have built it to a leading investment company in New Zealand.
What Nick Gentle and I talk about in today’s broadcast:
- How he started his investment company
- The issues he faced working with a partner
- Differences and hurdles of investing between New Zealand and the United States
- The balance between the company as another job and being an investment
- Struggles of running a New Zealand-based company while living in Japan
Where you can find Nick Gentle online:
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.