Gregg Swanson is a physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental strength coach and he is also author of Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.
In this episode, we cover topics like how to get clarity around your vision for the future so you can set optimal goals, why and how to set milestones on the path to achieving your goals, and how to set yourself up to accomplish the most important goals of the year by establishing rules and taking responsibility for your daily actions and behavior.
In this broadcast, Gregg swanson and I talk about:
- The importance of being very clear when it comes to the goals you set
- The exercise Gregg uses to help his clients gain clarity for their goals
- How Gregg handles clients who know they want to be an entrepreneur but have no clarity about what their business will be
- Why using pre-determined milestones is a critical part of accomplishing goals
- How effectiveness and efficiency specifically factor into accomplishing your goals
- The main roadblock entrepreneurs create when trying to accomplish their goals
- Why you need to track your actions and not just the results
- Why Gregg thinks you should have someone else, like a coach, hold you responsible for your actions and results
- The difference between accountability and responsibility in terms of achieving goals
And so much more.
How to connect with gregg swanson online:
- Gregg Swanson’s Website
- Gregg Swanson’s Book: Develop The Mental Strength of a Warrior
- Gregg Swanson’s Warrior Mindset Podcast
- Gregg Swanson’s Udemy Courses
Great quote from gregg swanson:
“Goals aren’t Christmas wish lists.” – @mindcoach
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.