Tema Frank is the author of PeopleShock: The Path to Profits When Customers Rule and, today, we’re talking about how we should treat our customers, how we should allow them to influence our products/services, and how it all works together to generate more revenue.
In this broadcast, Tema Frank and I talk about:
- The background of PeopleShock and why customers should rule
- The difference between customer service and customer experience
- Tema’s Three P’s of Profit
- How you should communicate your promise to your customers
- When you should get your customer involved in your decision-making process
- How to determine your customers’ needs when you don’t already have existing customers
- Should you get feedback from your existing customers or your prospects?
- The biggest customer experience mistake businesses make
- Why you’re probably not as good at customer service as you think you are
- How can a small business know when they’re doing something wrong?
And so much more.
How to connect with Tema Frank online:
- Tema Frank’s Website
- Frank Reactions Podcast
- Tema Frank on Facebook
- Tema Frank on Linkedin
Great quote from Tema Frank:
“You’re not going to have happy customers if your staff aren’t happy.” – @temafrank
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.