Ben Settle is one of my personal favorite copy writers and I read his newsletter every single day. He’s also the author of a series of novels about a zombie cop and is on the show today to explain how, and why, you should start a daily email newsletter to help boost your revenue.
In this broadcast, Ben Settle and I talk about:
- How Ben Started Copywriting and Email Marketing
- The Fundamentals of Starting a Daily Email Newsletter
- How to Determine Whether to Place Content in a Blog Post or an Email
- Should You Place a Minimum Word Count on Your Writing?
- Why You Should Write Daily Emails Even if You Have Zero Subscribers
- How to Master Storytelling in Your Emails
How to connect with Ben Settle Online:
Click to Tweet:
“I like to give people the principles and then I like to sell them the tactics.” – @BenSettle
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.