Garrett Gunderson is the Chief Wealth Architect at Wealth Factory and the author of the NY Times best-seller, Killing Sacred Cows. Wealth Factory helps entrepreneurs optimize cash flow, streamline their finances and keep more of their hard-earned money so they can make more powerful investments in their best wealth creator: their business.
In this broadcast, Garrett Gunderson and I talk about:
- Garrett’s Four Types of Expenses
- The True Definition of Debt
- The Importance of Mental and Relationship Capital
- How Budgeting Destroys Wealth
- How Chris Uses His Multiple Business Entities To His Advantage
- Why Garrett Charges $1,000 for His Book and How You Can Get A Free Copy
How to connect with Garrett Gunderson Online:
- Wealth Factory
- Wealth Factory on Facebook
- Wealth Factory on LinkedIn
- Wealth Factory on YouTube
- Text “WWRD” to 801-396-7211 to receive a FREE copy of Garrett’s book, What Would the Rockefellers Do?
- Wealth Factory Resources
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Click to Tweet:
“The rule is, you pay cash for lifestyle expenses. Never borrow to consume.” – @wealthfactory_
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.