Did you know that half of all internet traffic is fake?
According to research conducted and compiled by HostingFacts, 51.8% of all internet traffic comes from bots.
In other words, every other person who visits your blog, lead magnet, or sales page is very likely a bot (and totally fake).
Have you ever wondered why you get such dismal results from activities like posting on social media?
Because fake people don't buy things.
So here's a better strategy:
Target REAL PEOPLE who have actually BOUGHT REAL THINGS before, and then get your offer (book, product, course, software, whatever) in front of them.
I'll show you how in this mind-melting new training video:
What we cover in this video:
- fake traffic (even faker than fake news)
- pay to play and the social media period scheme
- tech oligarchs and their monopoly on almost every marketing channel online (except for one...)
- why the future for indie creators is direct-to-consumer
- how to reach readers with the "slide in" technique (90% of the time, it works every time)
- and more
Things I mention in the video:
- The Complete Guide to Pay What You Want Pricing
This is part 2 of my series on the long tail. Click here to watch part 1:
Leave a Comment
What’s your topic / niche / subject? Where can you "slide in"?