Did you know that half of all internet traffic is fake?
According to research conducted and compiled by HostingFacts, 51.8% of all internet traffic comes from bots.
In other words, every other person who visits your blog, lead magnet, or sales page is very likely a bot (and totally fake).
Have you ever wondered why you get such dismal results from activities like posting on social media?
Because fake people don’t buy things.
So here’s a better strategy:
Target REAL PEOPLE who have actually BOUGHT REAL THINGS before, and then get your book, product, course, software, whatever in front of them.
I’ll show you how in this mind-melting new training video:
What we cover in this video:
- fake traffic (even faker than fake news)
- pay to play and the social media period scheme
- tech oligarchs and their monopoly on almost every marketing channel online (except for one…)
- how to reach readers with the “slide in” technique (90% of the time, it works every time)
- and more
Things I mention in the video:
- The Complete Guide to Pay What You Want Pricing
Leave a Comment
What’s your topic / niche / subject? Now name one type of outlet (doesn’t have to be a specific name or brand or website) that would teach something complimentary, and where you could go deeper / more narrow on a subject they have only discussed more generally.
Learn how to build a profitable + ethical online business
Since 2014, I've made a full-time income by creating and selling digital products online. If you want to see how I did it, sign up below.